Can the Curb
Marshall Co, KY
Oct 31, 2022
Register your business to be a drop-off, have an employee drive or
give a gift certificate for donor appreciation drawing.
Thank you Richar Reed State Farm for DOUBLING THE DONATION, in 2021!!
food & funds were given to Marcella's Kitchen, which used it for local blessing boxes.
--Marcella's Kitchen FB
It's fun, easy and effective!
1. Donors drop easily drop off their food donation at sponsoring local business or local mobile food barn.
2. Donors receive a ticket for the local donor appreciation drawing with a $500 first prize and over 50 local gift cards.
What do you need to start "Can The Curb" in your city, block or social club?
1. A desire to help your neighbors in need.
2. A few volunteers to help with pickups when the day comes.
3. The ability to promote your local "Can the Curb" Food Drive on social media.
How we support you.
1. We strive to provide all the necessary tools needed for you to run a successful "Can The Curb" food drive in your area, all customized to your area.
2. We make it FUN. A New kind of food drive with a donor appreciation drawing, it increases donations.
Set up a Eventbright event for your area, easy for you to share on social media
Provide custom flyers to be posted by your volunteers,
Submit press releases for public service announcement time on local radio
Custom keyword text-to-register setup, Can the Curb will handle all incoming data
Example text to register or donate 44-321 BENTON
Advanced mapping software making pickups safe, easy & effective
Keep you updated on the number of donations registered
Send you a final list of all donations mapped with the best route.
Coordinate with a local food bank or children's home of your choice or we will work to find a local organization in need.
Coordinate with local businesses for the donor appreciation drawing
PUT UP THE $500 Reward for the Canned Food Gang
This program has run successfully at the beginning of Covid and even in the middle of the Oct 2021 supply chain shortage!
It will be a blessing for your local neighbors in need.
Communities need something good to talk about, might as well be the Canned Food Gang being on the loose.